The Fountain Of Mutes

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The Stone Archway To My Heart

I love the look of an arch. The sensuality of a stone archway is something I have difficulty explaining to people. I wish it was as easy as saying that the arch represents the contoured back of a beautiful woman, or the curves of her hips. Sometimes it is the mere idea of a stone arch that has stood for many years. I think of everything that archway has seen, and the lives that have at some time passed through it, and since passed on. I love to surround myself with things that have a story, even if I will never be so lucky as to know those tales.

I find great irony in typing these words for the digital world. Will my blog be discovered one day with the excitement of an archaeologist finding his first petroglyph?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home