The Fountain Of Mutes

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I want to set you in flames.

I want to set you in flames. Make you scream out my name. Let you burn in my pain.

Today was the type of day that carves my destiny into my flesh. From the start, the day was wrenching, awkward, painful, dull, boring, and relentless. Each task was met with a challenge that taxed my mind and my patience. I left footprints in the snow. I shouldn't be complaining, since one day I may be on the wrong side of the sod.

Understanding the undertones is the essence of living life in reality. Look at everything around you and appreciate it for what it is, and not always what it can be. I am not saying that people should not strive for improvement, but rather stride toward it. The best way to understand the possibilities, is to be familiar with the capabilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home