The Fountain Of Mutes

Monday, April 02, 2007

Dominate

I just got home from a squash tournament in Smithers. I must say, it was probably the best squash experience I have had since I started playing the game. Playing out of town was nice since it left no responsibilities aside from being at the court at the time of your match. I ran the table in my division and lost merely one of the 16 games I played. In fact, in my final game I gave up exactly one point. 27-1. I ended up with the prime prize of an iPod Shuffle, which I promptly gave away.

Aside from the game itself, the weekend was fantastic. Stayed with the parents of a friend, which saved valuable money and enabled myself to have more fun. The house was beautiful, the breakfasts were delicious, and kinder people I have yet to meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home