The Fountain Of Mutes

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another Day, Another Post

I am going to try hard to not go a calendar year before posting here. Today was an eventful-ish day. My poker addiction reached a new peak, as I have attempted to lose money on both Poker Stars and Full Tilt Poker on the same day. So far, it has been an overwhelming success. I find Full Tilt to be the least realistic cards of all (or possibly just a horrible run of cards for me?).

Aside from that..what else? Hmm...oh, one of my closest friends had a child recently. She has a lovely baby girl, who comes with a despicable "baby's daddy." The father of the child walked out on the mother whilst she was 6 months pregnant. Someday I hope to be that classy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home