The Fountain Of Mutes

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Been Nearly A Year...

I notice that it has been nearly a year since I posted anything on this site. It isn't like much has happened though...unless you include the near death of my father. He miraculously survived and abdominal aortic aneurysm over the Christmas holidays. The doctors told me to basically say my goodbyes as they loaded him up to fly him to St Paul's Hospital in Vancouver. He defied the odds and is on the mend at this very moment.

I have also began to experience the feeling of reminiscing about my younger years. I was contacted by a friend that I met in kindergarten, and we have gradually discussed everyone we could vaguely remember from 1980-1987. Good times, that make me feel old as hell.

I may decide to use this site to document my addiction to poker and its contribution to my demise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home