The Fountain Of Mutes

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Pages Of Your Diary

I spent the better part of the day trying to think of something to write. I looked deep within my hopes and tried to find the one thing I could write, that would truly change my life. One word stood out. My name. I want to write my name thousands of times. I want to find your diary and write my name on every page. That way, no matter what you chose to do with each of your days, somewhere, you would have to find a moment for me. I could take comfort in the fact that I will still be a part of your day in a week, a month, a year, a lifetime. I want you to be able to flip to any page in the book of your life and see that I will always be there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

more!!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home