The Fountain Of Mutes

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Decadence Of Hope

Eventually you become my day. The sun rises, and shines through my bedroom window. I think of the way the warmth gently caresses me, and makes me want to start my day. That makes me think of you. I eat a chocolate covered strawberry and it reminds me of you. It is so sweet and decadent on the outside, but at it's core I know it is good for me. I look for you in all of the places we meet, and even though you are not there, I have hope that I will find you somewhere new. I resist the urge to relive the great moments you have spent with me, because I want to live in this moment. Even if this moment is empty, I know that soon you will be there to give it substance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home