The Fountain Of Mutes

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fragile Window To Freedom

Your words are like finding an old photo.  The type of picture where I'm not the center of the frame.  I'm not the subject.  I'm just there, in the background.  The smile on my face is natural and real.  A moment of organic happiness, captured by happenstance.

My words are a link to a tunnel for your escape.  A window to your freedom.  The comfort I feel in knowing that, is indescribable.  As much as I'd like to promise you that I will be there to catch you when you jump out that window, the reality is that I want to keep you safe inside.

Our words are important.  

Our words matter.  
Our words keep us connected. 


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

True

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home